Of course, both cameras each have the basic functions and options available that are expected in a camera. Things like white balance, shutter speed, aperture settings, gain, and other options are common to both cameras. The only difference is the actual execution of those controls and layout on the camera. I prefer using the Sony’s interface more than the JVC’s but despite that, they both are great cameras in this sense.
While there are these similarities, the biggest difference in the two cameras is the fact that the Sony records to tape and the JVC records to flash media cards. I actually like both formats for different reasons, but I have to say that having the memory card is very convenient when transitioning to the post production stage.
Overall, I prefer the Sony just because I feel more comfortable using it. I like the features it offers and the look it gives footage. I think that if the Sony had a memory card option, it would certainly be my first choice all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment